Total Pageviews

Monday, 16 October 2017

Are you feeling like you need to have a life changing HOPE?

There were times where I sometimes wanted to give up on life and just cruise the days without caring about the future, the past or even the present. I lived life mechanical and doing my daily routine emotionless and trying to dampen the horrible feeling of emptiness that looms around my heart and mind. A hole in my heart was rather deep and painful and no one seems to notice about it since I was "smart" to hide the emptiness in me with a smile.

Everything changed when I received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour upon hearing a clear declaration of the good news of the Gospel.

I repented of my sins acknowledging I was a sinner in need of a Saviour...

I believed that Jesus Christ was the Only Begotten Son of God, Whom died on the cross for my sins... Paying the full punishment of sin that was upon me satisfying the justice of God... I placed my trust in Him and Him only for the Salvation of my soul and confessing that He is Lord... believing in my heart that He did indeed died... was buried but He rose up from the dead and is alive and still alive onto this very day.

When I did that. He flooded my heart with joy. peace. comfort. assurance of Salvation. and the emptiness in my heart was filled up and overflowing.

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord."
The Holy Bible
The Book of Acts
Chapter 3, Verse 19

It has been almost four (4) years since I did that and it was the best decision I have made in my whole life up to that point. I moved on to continually follow the Lord Jesus Christ and proclaiming the same HOPE I have received to other people. Some have rejected and some has received and was transformed & revolutionized by The Working Hand of Jesus. Planted myself in a good Church of His and not looking back.

He has healed my broken heart, I'm sure He can do the same for you:


If you're around Malaysia, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, please join us for an October feast with a visiting Pastor that is coming to a Church where I am attending. 



Preacher:

Pastor Rick Creemers from Geraldton, Western Australia

Where you can meet me?

Please click on the LINK

Thank you for reading my BLOG today, God Bless and Jesus Christ loves you :)









No comments:

Post a Comment