Total Pageviews

Monday, 12 December 2016

I choose to serve the Living God

To Serve The Lord

By Albrecht Patrick Raphael

All glory be to God, The Creator of Heaven and Earth...
Who since the Beginning has created All things...
For His Glory... For Him Only...
His Grace abounds still unto His creations...
Showing mercy and loving-kindness in this short life of mine...

O What have I done in my own strength to deserve your favor... Nothing
What good in me that has pleased the Lord that came from my own hands? Nothing
Was I grateful unto Him before I knew Christ? No...
Was I bowing down to Him before the Gospel was made known to me? No

It is a privilege to serve the Lord...
When I didn't chose Him first... He chose me
It is a privilege to serve the Lord...
My praises and thanksgiving goes to Him...
O it is a privilege to serve the Lord...
For I never had it in my mind to do so... He has gave me a new heart...
O it is a privilege to serve the Lord...
For it is not by my might but by His Holy Spirit...

All praises be unto you my Father God Who is in Heaven!
Who gave His Only Begotten Son, The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth unto this world...
How long O people will you close your ears towards the Gospel?
How long O people will you continue in blindness?
How long O people will you walk in darkness?

Give me strength O God to bring me through these times...
When there is no hope Jesus' Light shines through...
Give me wisdom O Lord to serve thy people...
When The Gospel is preach... One might listen and believe in The Lord Jesus...

For what is a man who gain the whole world but loses his own soul?
Bring another wind of revival my God! my Savior!
Sweep these lands one more time!
That people will turn to you once again...
That people would let go of the idolatrous ways...
That people would come to you and bow down...
Believing in their hearts and confessing with their mouths...
That Jesus Christ is Lord of all...

For what am I compared to you O Lord when I was without Christ...
O that the people would come back to you...
come back to their senses and discern well...
Having wisdom that life is so short...
Too short...
O... What a waste... to live this life...
not knowing the true purpose of one's existence...
O Lord have mercy...
Here I am O God... here I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment