Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Kick starting blogging!

The last time I went blogging was around 2010 when Friendster.com (the oooollldddd friendster.com before the blossoming of Facebook literally obliterated it towards bankruptcy).


Yea, so from a good old friend Okayarms... He gives blogspot a heads-up to reignite my interest to find a place where I would be able to share some of my "left-over-words-needs-to-be-written-from-brain" to the world. which is you... yes... unfortunately... for the millions of blog out there... you happen to read mine...

At the moment, I am currently doing something... To those hoping to see some posts, you'll be looking at it in the future...

Now, if you would excuse me, I would like to continue doing "that something",,,

p.s. I posted this new entry in my "new blog" just to make sure that I start something out of it since I spent around 2 hours thinking of a good blog name and finding a url that is NOT taken...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Brecht! Google that term is you don't know what it means, don't PM me. Haaha. But seriously, google it.

    Anyways, nice entry post and thanks for the mention. Appreciate it. I will show people that link when you get famous one day.

    Oya, what's your 9gag account?

    ReplyDelete